As we look ahead to 2018, we see that the workplace is changing faster than ever. From demographics and diversity to digital skills, CERIC’s latest literature search Changing Workplace highlights what organizations and individual career professionals need to know to prepare for the future of work.
Topics covered in the literature search include:
- Impact of workplace environment on organizational performance
- Top trends in today’s workforce management
- How technology in shaping the workplace
- Automation and the future world of work
- Emerging workforce with new demographics
- Older workers’ career paths in a changing workplace
- The role of career development in the workforce of the future
There are 42 literature searches now available, including Career Development Theory and Career Management Models, Economic Benefits of Career Guidance, Parental Involvement in Career Development, Labour Market Trends, Mental Health Issues in the Workplace, and more.
Featuring comprehensive listings of key research and articles in career development, literature searches highlight critical points of current knowledge.
As a student, academic or practitioner in the field, literature searches are helpful if you are researching the latest thinking or proven best practices. They are also valuable if you considering a submission to CERIC for project partnership funding in order to gain an overview of major work already done in your area of interest.