Content & Learning Committee
The Content & Learning Committee:
- Provides content currency support to staff and input on new content for the CERIC group of periodical publications (Careering magazine, formerly ContactPoint Bulletin and OrientAction Bulletin) and other CERIC assets by utilizing results from surveys, polls, user feedback as well as other qualitative inputs.
- Suggests possible leads for content submissions and learning opportunities that are in line with identified content streams or themes and suggest ways they can best be organized and presented in order to be useable and engaging (articles, links, blogs, webinars, social media and other channels) in both English and French.
- Upon request, provides editorial support by reviewing draft publication content to ensure that the overall tone and quality of material is of a high standard, in line with CERIC’s mission and mandate, engaging and appropriate.
- Promotes and educates career professionals on the need for, and sharing of information, ongoing learning and professional development across Canada.
- Provides support and advise to staff in the review of Partnership Proposals, as required.
- Actively champions and promotes CERIC periodical publications and learning initiatives to colleagues and networks.
- Jennifer Browne, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL (Co-Chair)
- Don McCaskill, Frontier School Division, Winnipeg, MB (Co-Chair)
- Lorraine Boland, YES-Your Employment Services, Thunder Bay, ON
- Cathy Keates, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON
- Rosie Parnass, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Iris Unger, YES Montreal, Montreal, QC
- Roxana Zuleta, Jane/Finch Community and Family Centre, Toronto, ON