Web Services Committee
The Web Services Committee:
- Acts as a sounding board on the implementation of strategies for utilizing online technologies, including social media tools, for engaging current CERIC user bases and the broader community.
- Identifies strategies to enhance the exposure and awareness of all CERIC assets throughout its suite of websites (ceric.ca, contactpoint.ca/orientaction.ca, Cannexus.ca, cjcdonline.ca).
- Provides feedback on usability and functionality for the various web-based asset audiences.
- Provide creative input to ensure consistency across the CERIC suite of websites such that final content adheres to established style guides and presentation standards.
- Provides input on new content for the CERIC suite of websites.
- Helps identify new networks, affiliates and user bases.
- Actively champions and promote the CERIC suite of websites to colleagues and networks.
- Provides suggestions for promotion and marketing.