Conference Program Committee
The Conference Program Committee:
- Helps identify new sponsors, networks, partners and advertisers.
- Actively champions and promote the conference to colleagues and networks.
- Provides suggestions for promotion and marketing.
- Provides suggestions on “Greening” or “Green Initiatives” associated with the conference.
- Act as a sounding board on choices of keynote speakers.
- Provides feedback on the conference format.
- Provides input on programming – topics, potential speakers, sector representation, themes.
- Reviews a summary of Call for Presenters and provides suggestions/leads to address any programming gaps.
- Provides feedback to Cannexus staff, especially through a post-conference debrief.
- Gary Agnew, Cenera, Calgary, AB
- Lois Armdering, Immigrant Services Society of BC, Vancouver, BC
- Jan Basso, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, ON
- Richard Buteau, Laval University, Quebec City, QC
- Kim Hollihan, Government of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB
- Yvonne Lawson, The Counselling Foundation of Canada, Toronto, ON
- Micheline Locas, Association of Student Entrepreneurship Clubs of Quebec, Drummondville, QC
- Laurent Matte, Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d'orientation du Québec, Montreal, QC
- Marie-Josée C. Pouliotte, Ontario School Counsellors’ Association, Ottawa, ON