CERIC along with its partner associations are offering a variety of both paid and free webinar series this fall to support the career development community, in particular related to how to thrive in this age of uncertainty. Register now to update your professional skills and learn new ways to support your clients and maintain your own well-being.
The fall webinar schedule features:
- The Wellness Paradigm: Preventative Self-Care Techniques to Help Career Professionals & Their Clients Succeed in the ‘New Normal’ presented by Wayne Pagani, Carol Brochu and Michelle Precourt, in partnership with Career Professionals of Canada | Tuesdays, September 22-October 6 | $119 CPC members; $159 non-members
- Connecting Career Development and Mental Health: Practical Applications with Clients presented by Dave Redekopp and Michael Huston, in partnership with Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada | Wednesdays, September 30-October 21 | $119 VRA members; $159 non-members
- Career Theories and Models at Work: Ideas for Practice (FREE)
- Webinar #1: COVID, Chaos and Careers: Using the Chaos Theory of Careers to Navigate Uncertainty, presented by Jim Bright, Australian Catholic University | Monday, October 5
- Webinar #2: Career Engagement: Re-Aligning Challenge and Capacity in Chaotic Times, presented by Roberta Borgen (Neault) and Deirdre Pickerell, Life Strategies Ltd. | Monday, October 19
- La pratique à distance : transfert de savoirs professionnels, réseaux sociaux et dossier numérique (French) presented by Michel Turcotte, Nadya Villeneuve and Annie Gourdes, in partnership with Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation du Québec | Tuesdays, October 20-November 3 | $119 OCCOQ members; $159 non-members
- Rethinking Career Engagement for Older Workers: Adapting to a Changing Workforce presented by William Borgen, Roberta Borgen (Neault) and Jennifer Luke (Australia), in partnership with the British Columbia Career Development Association | Tuesdays, November 3-17 | $119 BCCDA members; $159 non-members
- Remote Career Services: Reaching and Engaging Clients Over Blended Technologies presented by Tannis Goddard, in partnership with Association of Service Providers for Employability and Career Training Association | Thursdays, November 12-26 | $119 ASPECT members; $159 non-members
For paid webinar series, registered participants will receive a password-protected video recording of each session. The recordings will remain available for one month after the final webinar of the series to allow you to catch up if you miss any weeks. For free webinar series, the recordings will remain available indefinitely.
CERIC partners with associations and organizations across Canada and beyond to present webinars that offer timely, convenient and affordable professional development. Previously, CERIC has also worked with the Canadian Association for Supported Employment, New Brunswick Career Development Association, Ontario Association for Career Management, Canadian Association of Career Educators & Employers, Career Development Association of Alberta, Nova Scotia Career Development Association, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, and the US-based National Career Development Association.