Webinar: Look Before You Leap: Self-Employment Survival Strategies – April 16, 2013 with Deirdre Pickerell and Miranda Vande Kuyt, Life Strategies
This introductory webinar will provide attendees with a brief exploration of self-employment, both within and outside of the career development sector, and a review of the Look Before You Leap project and research (conducted by Life Strategies and funded by CERIC). Attendees will also be introduced to the 5-part webinar series.
Join us for the 5-part webinar series including the following topics:
- Getting Real About Self-Employment
- Creating Your Self-Employment Vision and Business Plan
- Marketing Yourself Effectively to Get Clients, Customers, and Projects
- Managing the Logistics and Getting Help
- Monitoring Progress and Planning for the Future
Webinars presented by: Deirdre Pickerell and/or Miranda Vande Kuyt.
For detailed descriptions of the series, please view the flyer.