Webinar Series: Activating Potential: How to Apply Mindset Tools to Empower Your Clients Toward Career Success – May 15, May 22, May 29, 2019 with Shellie Deloyer and the Career Professionals of Canada (CPC)
Presenter: Shellie Deloyer
Date and Time:
• Wednesday, May 15, 2019 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
• Wednesday, May 22, 2019 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
• Wednesday, May 29, 2019 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Full Series CPC Member: $119
- Full Series Non CPC-Member: $159
In addition to access to the live webinars, all registered participants will receive a password-protected video recording of each session, available for one week from its live broadcast date in case you miss one.
We all have clients who are struggling with career clarity and motivation. We’ve all worked with individuals where our regular programs, approaches and options just don’t cut it. This webinar series will introduce you to a set of tools and techniques – based on quantum change and growth mindset models, such as Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – for helping clients achieve their goals and get results.
Who Should Attend
You’ll learn practical and effective awareness, communication and empowerment tools that go below the surface to identify what’s really driving people to do what they’re doing … or not doing. By applying these skills your clients will find meaning, overcome obstacles, create action plans and reach their true potential. During the series, you will develop your ability to guide your clients through powerful conversations that get to the root cause of their current situation and to access new answers.
Everything taught in this series applies for yourself in addition to those you work with. You’ll be diving into your own potential and will have the skills and resources to advance your own empowerment. Walk away with tangible practices to fill your coaching toolbox, which you can put to use right away and see immediate results.
Webinar #1: Activating Potential – Building Foundations for Success
Wednesday, May 15 , 2019 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Learn how your conscious and unconscious minds work, and how to use this to your advantage
- Understand how people take in information, filter it, and the process that leads to the result they’re getting
- Learn the basic presuppositions of NLP – the foundations and truths that will shift the way you engage with any client
- Understand how the growth model works, and how to guide your clients through their own growth
- Learn the model for moving your clients out of the problem they’re in, and into a solution
Webinar #2: Activating Potential – Guiding Clients Toward Clarity, Purpose & Motivation
Wednesday, May 22 , 2019 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Using powerful questions to get to the heart of who your client wants to become
- Help your clients gain clarity on their vision and goals, and guide them to make it bigger and brighter for themselves
- Learn the process for guiding clients to identify their WHY: connecting to purpose, fulfillment and motivation
- Elicit client values to guide them toward values-based work
- Help clients to align their work with their personality, interests, skills and values
Webinar #3: Activating Potential – Planning for the WIN
Wednesday, May 29 , 2019 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- How to use Quantum Goal setting to set a goal and install it in your client’s future
- How to create reverse-engineered action plans to get out of overwhelm and start taking action
- Stepping out of your comfort zone, and choosing growth instead
- Empowering clients to take responsibility for their situation and how they choose to respond
- How to ensure these new skills and new neurology sticks, and that your client will continue to follow through
Shellie Deloyer is a career coach and empowerment trainer and is the founder of Bright Futures Solutions. She empowers individuals and organizations to access their unlimited potential, gain clarity and take action to create meaningful results. Shellie believes that everyone is capable and deserving of a successful and meaningful future. One of her greatest strengths is to see the true gifts and potential within other people and the possibilities that they can create for themselves and others.
Shellie has a Master’s degree in Education and is a Master Coach and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnotherapy. She is also a Master Coach of TimeLine Therapy® and NLP Coaching, and is certified with the International Coach Federation.
Shellie is a member of Career Professionals of Canada (CPC) and a popular blogger. She is also a top-rated Cannexus conference presenter and delivered a standing-room only session this year on Cultivating Leadership.
Requests for cancellation(s) must be made by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests must be received before 5:00 pm ET 2 business days prior to the webinar date. NO REFUNDS are granted after this point. An administrative fee of 10% will be deducted from any paid webinar registration.
Refunds will be issued within two weeks after receipt of the written notice.
Delegate substitutions are permissible. Please notify us at email@example.com if you intend to transfer your registration to another person. Supply us with that person’s name and contact information including their email address. The substitute delegate will be required to pay any difference in registration rate.
If a technical failure at the attendee’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the attendee will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar.