Série de webinaires : Building a Digital Brand: How to Apply Digital Marketing Techniques to Your Personal Brand and Boost Credibility in Your Career – 21 novembre, 28 novembre & 5 décembre 2018 avec Ryan Rhoten et the National Career Development Association
Presenter: Ryan Rhoten
Date and Time:
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
NCDA can offer CEUs for 1-3 hours to all participants. Contact NCDA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Full Series NCDA Member: $119 ($CAD)
- Full Series Non-Member: $159 ($CAD)
In addition to access to the live webinars, all registered participants will receive a password-protected video recording of each session, available for one week from its live broadcast date in case you miss one.
Today, potential clients and hiring managers carry your reputation with them in their back pockets. In our ever-increasing digital world, your online presence leaves a perception of who you are and how you add value. If not managed, your online profile can quite literally, cost you opportunities.
However, if managed properly, your digital brand can bring opportunities to you as well as boost credibility in your career.
As we continue to move more and more of our personal information online, what people find when they search for us will make the difference between staying the same or reaching our full potential.
During this webinar series, you will learn how to craft your digital brand by building a brand message that resonates, focusing your message online, and finally, connecting with your audience the right way. I hope you’ll join me because your online presence matters. What does yours say about you?
Learn these digital marketing techniques for your own career development or to coach your clients on their digital brand in a digital-first world.
Webinar #1: Build Your Brand Message
Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Understand the importance of your digital presence
- Learn how to define your brand
- Learn the difference between personal brands and personal branding
- Learn how to position your brand for the role you want
- Learn how to create your personal brand message (statement)
Webinar #2: Focus Your Message Online
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Learn how to integrate your brand message online
- Understand the importance of a personal website
- Learn the 3 questions every website must answer
- Learn how to align your brand online
- Learn how to conduct a digital audit for your brand
Webinar #3: Connect with Your Audience
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Understand the importance of creating content for your brand
- Learn how to use the Content Pyramid ™
- Understand how to use social media the right way
- Learn how to use LinkedIn for networking
- Learn how to use Twitter chats to grow and connect with your audience
Ryan Rhoten is the author of the book CareerKred, Four Simple Steps to Build Your Digital Brand and Boost Credibility in Your Career. He also hosts the popular podcasts, The BRAND New You Show and CareerTech where he explores how to leverage technology to build a Kredible Brand ™ that brings opportunities to you. Ryan’s standing room-only session at the 2018 NCDA National Career Development Conference was one of the top-rated on the program.
Requests for cancellation(s) must be made by emailing your request to email@example.com. Cancellation requests must be received before 5:00 pm ET 2 business days prior to the webinar date. NO REFUNDS are granted after this point. An administrative fee of 10% will be deducted from any paid webinar registration.
Refunds will be issued within two weeks after receipt of the written notice.
Delegate substitutions are permissible. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to transfer your registration to another person. Supply us with that person’s name and contact information including their email address. The substitute delegate will be required to pay any difference in registration rate.
If a technical failure at the attendee’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the attendee will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar.