Career Centre Evaluation: A Practitioner Guide
Project Partners: University of Toronto, Western University, University of Waterloo,Trent University and University of Windsor
COMPLETE - 2011
This partnership project between CERIC and the University Career Centre Metrics Working Group has created a customized online resource, “Career Centre Evaluation: A Practitioner Guide” to guide university career centres in creating and implementing a comprehensive approach to evaluation. With theory, case studies and ready-to-use templates and tools, the guide covers such topics as choosing an evaluation framework and approach, scaling the approach to your needs, creating timelines and implementing evaluation activities, and reporting and using evaluation results for quality improvement, influencing and marketing.
The members of the working group are:
- Karen Benzinger, Director, Centre for Career Education, University of Windsor
- Kristi Kerford, Director, Career Centre, Trent University
- Leslie Lumsden, Director, The Student Success Centre, The University of Western Ontario
- Kerry Mahoney, Director, Centre for Career Action, University of Waterloo
- Yvonne Rodney, Director, Career Centre, University of Toronto.
- Cathy Keates, Director, Career Considerations (Project Coordinator)