Riz Ibrahim is the Executive Director of CERIC. Riz works with CERIC’s cross-sectoral Board and Advisory Committees to develop strategic and functional partnerships that enhance the body of knowledge for Canada’s career professional communities. Additionally, Riz oversees all areas within CERIC’s mandate including the Cannexus National Career Development Conference, the ContactPoint and OrientAction online community collaboration portals, the peer-reviewed Canadian Journal of Career Development (CJCD), and a host of internal and external projects including national surveys of Canadians’ perceptions about career planning and about career development and the workplace.
Contact Riz about:
- Project partnership ideas, application and process questions
- Interest in strategic partnerships
- Becoming a supporting organization for the Cannexus conference
- Volunteering with CERIC on one of our Advisory Committees
- Ideas you feel would strengthen our offerings to support Canada’s career development communities