Priority given to proposals will vary with time, in accordance with gaps identified and the available resources. Each proposal will be dealt with individually with respect to rights and responsibilities. The CERIC Board makes decisions around proposal acceptance. Board decisions are final.
The following priority areas have been identified:
- Career practitioning with social impact
- Early intervention to assist children’s career decision-making
- Evaluation: Impact of policy and programs on career services
- Labour market information
- New emerging career development theories and career management models
- Entrepreneurial education and career development
- Impact of disability and/or mental health issues on career development
CERIC Partnership Projects may also be eligible for matching MITACS funding. Please check with them at mitacs.ca.