CERIC is directed by a pan-Canadian volunteer Board of Directors reflecting a broad sectoral representation in the field of career counselling.
We also have a number of Advisory Committees that are as diverse and representative as our national Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Jennifer Browne, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL (Chair)
- John Horn, Vancity Savings Credit Union, Vancouver, BC (Vice-Chair)
- Jan Basso, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, ON (Past Chair)
- Carole MacFarlane, Education Consultant, Vancouver, BC (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Cathy Keates, Queens’s University, Kingston, ON
- Cynthia Martiny, Université du Québec à Montréal, Montreal, QC
- Rosie Parnass, Toronto, ON
- André Raymond, Laval University, Quebec City, QC
- Joan Schiebelbein, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
- Robert Shea, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL
- Iris Unger, YES Montreal, Montreal, QC
- Donald G. Lawson, The Counselling Foundation of Canada, Toronto, ON (Honourary Director – Ex-officio)
- Bruce Lawson, The Counselling Foundation of Canada, Toronto, ON (Executive Officer – Ex-officio)