CERIC welcomes the use of its branding by organizations it supports (for instance, in marketing materials about an initiative made possible by our funding) and/or project collaborators (for instance, in marketing materials about a shared initiative).
CERIC’s branding consists of two elements:
- Symbol: A concentric circle of radiating hands, illustrating a collective effort, support and strength in unity. The negative space creates a star, a symbol of achievement and authority.
- Logotype: The CERIC typography is set in Montserrat Regular. Never redraw the symbol, typeset the logotype or modify the signature in any way whatsoever. Together, these elements create our corporate signature.
Please respect the following guidelines when using our branding:
- Both elements must be used in the exact format and proportions as stipulated in these guidelines and may not be modified in any way. Do not substitute other fonts or attempt to re-create the logotype. The individual elements cannot be used separately.
- Our branding has specific proportions. Do not change its dimensions or orientation in any way by editing, retouching, redrawing, skewing, flipping, tilting, rotating or distorting it. Do not move either of the elements into any other position, shape or size.
- Branding presentation is enhanced by making sure a minimum amount of open space is maintained around it, clear of all graphic imagery, edges and other visual elements. The minimum open space around the branding is equal to the width of one hand in the CERIC logo symbol.
The CERIC logo has two colour along with two black & white approved versions of its branding that you can download: