CERIC is currently accepting proposals to develop innovative resources in career counselling and career development. We invite both individuals and organizations (eg, education, community-based, non-profit, private, etc.) to submit project proposals for career counselling-related research or learning and professional development.
Priority given to proposals will vary with time, in accordance with gaps identified and the available resources. Each proposal will be dealt with individually with respect to rights and responsibilities. The CERIC Board makes decisions around proposal acceptance. Board decisions are final.
The following priority areas have been identified:
- Career practitioning with social and economic impact
- Early intervention to assist children’s career decision making
- Impact of career services on policy and programs
- New emerging career development theories and career management models
- Entrepreneurial education and career development
What do our Project Partners say about working with CERIC?
Are you a for-profit organization? Please review these guidelines:
Project Partner Marketing Guidelines:
The intent of this document is to support CERIC project partners to successfully publicize their outcomes and promote resources produced through the project.
CERIC Partnership Projects may also be eligible for matching MITACS funding. Please check with them at mitacs.ca.