|Author(s)||Marilyn Van Norman|
Revised in 2016.
From My Perspective…. will touch upon fundamental organizational capacity issues such as staffing, financing, programming, profile establishment and maintenance, as well as essential ingredients for success such as effective networking, mentoring, relationship management, marketing, time management, visioning, strategic planning and evaluation.
Get Your Copy
The guide can be accessed in a variety of formats to suit your needs…
- Print: $10.00 via Amazon.ca or Chapters.Indigo.ca
- Purchase bulk copies (10 or more) through CERIC’s ContactPoint.ca MarketPlace at 30% off. Contact email@example.com with any questions
- Institutions with an account can order directly from Ingram
- Available as an ebook for $6.50 (Kindle or Kobo)
- Download the free epdf
“Every once in a while a book comes along that ‘speaks to the heart’ of career centre management. This is one of those rare books. It is built on decades of experience in career centre management that spans some of the most tumultuous economic times in Canadian history. This work provides the reader with insight into the complex, challenging and life-changing world that is career centre management. This is a book that all career practitioners should read!”
– Dr Rob Shea, Associate Vice President (Academic and Student Affairs),
Fisheries and Marine Institute, Memorial University of Newfoundland