New issue of CJCD: Women’s career decision-making after brain injury and more
The latest issue of The Canadian Journal of Career Development (CJCD) is now available.
- Accessing Counselling Service and Achieving Career Goals for First-Generation Women University Students in Atlantic Canada
- Effectiveness of Emotional Intelligence Training in Enhancing Teaching Self Efficacy of Career-frustrated Teachers in Ondo State, Nigeria
- Understanding the Possible Impact of a Community Service Learning Experience during University on Career Development
- Women’s Career Decision-Making After Brain Injury
- Ten Years On – School Leavers from a Remote Island Community
- Look Before You Leap: The Role of Self-Employment Coaching Self-Efficacy in Facilitating Client’s Success
CJCD is a partnership project between CERIC and Memorial University of Newfoundland with the support of The Counselling Foundation of Canada.
Read the new issue now at cjcdonline.ca. All archived issues dating back to 2002 can also be accessed free of charge online.