Preliminary conference programme for Cannexus13 now online!
The programme for Cannexus13 offers more great learning than ever! Delegates will have over 140 great education sessions to choose from including:
- Now, Next, Future: Career Strategy Made Simple – Dr. Dave Redekopp, Life-Role Development Group Ltd.
- Trends in HR: Managers as Career Consultants? – Rachelle Gagnon, Assumption Life
- LMI in Career Services: What Works for Clients? – Lynne Bezanson, Canadian Career Development Foundation
- Where’s the Work? Career Options for Career Practitioners – Deirdre Pickerell, Life Strategies Ltd.
- The Unsung Potential of “Weakness” – Gray Poehnell, Ergon Communications
- Hope-Centred Career Development with College Students – Dr. Norman Amundson, University of British Columbia, Dr. Spencer Niles, Penn State University and colleagues
- Social Media: Jobs, Workforce and the Economy – Bernia Wheaton, Achieve Consulting Group
- Walking in Multiple Worlds: Aboriginal Youths’ Work/Life Experiences – Dr. E. Anne Marshall & Jennifer Coverdale, University of Victoria & Suzanne Stewart, OISE/University of Toronto
Check out the conference schedule and sessions confirmed to date!