Cybercounselling in the Fall 2012 Bulletin
The latest issue of the ContactPoint Bulletin is out and takes an in-depth look at cyber and distance counselling.
Just some of the articles in this edition include:
- The Ethics of e-Counselling by Roberta Neault and Miranda Vande Kuyt
- Transformational Technology – Designing Interactive Online Career Development Services by Tannis Goddard
- Career Counselling in a Digital World by Lawrence Murphy and Dawn Schell
- Cybercounselling: Personal and Professional Reflections on an Emergent Practice by Rob Straby
- Use of Email for Career Coaching by Amanda Harrington
- The Evolution of Career Development at the Neil Squire Society by Alexi Thomas
- Moving Online at CAPS: Your U of A Career Centre by Blessie Mathew
- 140 Characters or Less: Career Exploration Using Twitter by Allison Rosemond
- e-Mentoring for Motivation and Construction of the Student’s Occupational Identity by Anne-Marie Lefebvre
ContactPoint is a multi-sector online community for professionals in the career development field dedicated to providing interactive dialogue, networking, resources and learning to advance the profession. It is a strategic program of CERIC.