New Programs & Initiatives
By Heather McGregor
UBC Faculty of Education is pleased to offer an M.Ed. in Counselling Psychology with a focus onVocational Rehabilitation Counselling , beginning in September 2009. Would you like to:
- Engage in understanding, critiquing and improving vocational rehabilitation research, policy & practice?
- Broaden your perspective on vocational rehabilitation and develop your vocational rehabilitation assessment skills, both clinical and occupation, and your intervention skills – within a background of Canadian content?
- Learn advanced counselling skills for working with clients with complex disability and employment issues?
- Build relationships and interact with colleagues across Canada as part of a community of learners?
- Transfer knowledge between research and practice in addressing the needs and, ultimately, the health and employment, of Canadians living with disabilities?
- Become a leader in Vocational Rehabilitation Counselling?
This program is delivered online, and may include seminars at UBC or affiliated clinical sites, with a distance option for those who are not able to attend in person. Applications are being accepted from across Canada, the deadline to apply is December 5, 2008.
Visit http://www.eplt.educ.ubc.ca/ for more information, or contact the Program Director, Dr. Izabela Schutlz (firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-822-5251).
Manager, Marketing & MET Program
External Programs & Learning Technologies
UBC Faculty of Education