Counsellor perspectives on Grade 10 career planning in latest issue of CJCD
The newest edition of The Canadian Journal of Career Development (CJCD) features perspectives from Ontario secondary school guidance staff on their perceptions of students attitudes and knowledge towards career planning in the article Career Planning in Ontario-Grade 10 Students: Counsellor Perspectives by Peter Dietsche. This information in addition to their views of what programs and resources are beneficial to students is valuable to every secondary school across the country.
Other articles in this issue touching on a variety of aspects of career development include:
- Antecedents of Educational Goal Commitment: An Experimental Investigation of the Role of Goal Abstraction, Integration, and Importance
- International Students’ Views of Transition to Employment and Immigration
- Relationships among Career Thoughts, Career Interests, and Career Decision State
- Transitioning into, through, and out of Graduate School: A Theoretical Model
- Job Development for Today – A Sector Specific Approach
- Creating Hope, Opportunity, and Results for Disadvantaged Youth
Read the complete issue of the Journal at cjcdonline.ca. Back issues are also all available online.