Winter issue of Careering goes Global
The theme of the Winter 2015 issue of Careering magazine is “Global Careers,” and is full of articles that will help you and your clients explore international opportunities:
- How Can Young Professionals Find International Jobs?, by Jean-Marc Hachey
- International Careerists: Who works across borders and why?, by Roberta Neault
- Lessons Learned from Working and Living Abroad, by Gillian Johnston
- Demystifying the Recruitment Process for International Volunteers, by Benoîte Labrosse
…and much more, including:
- The “So What” on Cultural Intelligence for Career Professionals
- CERIC Survey: How Hard Is it to Find Employees with Soft Skills?
- Book Review: Danger and Opportunity
- 10 Questions for Marc Kielburger
Access past issues of Careering online as well.
Published by CERIC, Careering is a resource by and for career development professionals in Canada. It is distributed in both a print and digital format three times a year and includes select content in French.
Interested in contributing to Careering? The Spring-Summer 2015 issue will have Career Development in Organizations as a theme (submission deadline: March 20, 2015). Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to submit an article for publication.