Careering magazine’s Winter 2016 issue looks at popular topic of “Resilience”
Featuring a fresh design, the new Winter 2016 edition of Careering magazine delves into “Resilience” and what it means for both career development professionals as well as clients.
- Engage Employers to Get Youth Jobs, by Joanne Kviring
- Getting the Story Out: Storytelling in Job Search Workshops, by David William McKay
- Strengthening Resilience: A Career Counsellor in Rwanda, by Jeanette Hung
- Resilience Within the Career Development Sector, by Deirdre Pickerell and Roberta Neault
- Mindfulness and Chaos Theory of Careers, by Justin Pritchard
…and much more, including:
- Careers in Focus – Targeting In-Demand Careers: A Case Study of Toronto’s Financial Services Sector
- Hot Links: Resiliency Research and Positive Psychology Resources
- One Question for 10 Cannexus Keynote Speakers
Careering magazine is Canada’s Magazine for Career Development Professionals and is the official publication of CERIC. It is published three times a year both in print and as an emagazine, including select content in French. Subscribe to receive your free copy or learn more about advertising in our media kit. You can also access past issues for free online.
Interested in contributing to Careering? The Spring/Summer 2016 issue will focus on Youth Unemployment/Underemployment. Submission deadline: March 31, 2016. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to submit an article for publication.