Cannexus19 preliminary programme now available online
The preliminary programme for the Cannexus19 National Career Development Conference is now available online. Canada’s largest bilingual career development conference, Cannexus19 takes place January 28-30, 2019 in Ottawa and is expected to bring together 1,000 professionals in the field.
There are more than 130 concurrent education sessions in the programme, exploring innovative approaches in career counselling and career development. Just a few of the highlights include:
- Engaging the Online Generation by Gamifying Career Development
- Our Career Practitioner Role in Mental Health Interventions
- Indigenous Engagement & Economic Inclusion
- When Career Development Meets Curriculum
- Work-Integrated Learning: Exploring Challenges & Solutions
- Innovative Approaches to Supporting Newcomer Jobseekers
- Labour Market Trends and Employer Expectations
Cannexus also features three prominent keynote speakers, Mega sessions led by well-known thought leaders, Ted Talks-inspired Spark! talks, an Exhibitor Showcase, and multiple networking opportunities. Plus, delegates can extend their conference learning with optional pre-conference workshops.
Save on Cannexus by registering by the November 7, 2018 Early Bird deadline. You can also take advantage of an additional 10% savings if you are a member of one of our supporting organizations. Special rates are also available for students, groups and 1-day registrations.