CERIC on the road this fall to introduce its programs, build local networks
CERIC will be travelling to locations across Canada starting this month for a series of free networking breakfast meetings. Attendees will be introduced to CERIC’s programs and services and connect with like-minded professional peers.
Roadshows are inclusive events, designed to allow conversations between all who have a stake in career development, including career practitioners, educators, employers, community agencies, and government. The goal of the roadshows is to:
- Discover new research, education and resources from CERIC that will provide insights to support and enhance your work;
- Participate in a two-way dialogue around what career development needs/gaps exist and how CERIC can help in addressing these; and
- Build your network of local individuals and organizations that are engaged in different facets of career development.
The following dates have been confirmed for the fall roadshow series:
- St John’s, NL – Wednesday, October 24 (with Memorial University)
- Oshawa, ON – Thursday, November 1 (with Durham Workforce Authority)
- Vancouver, BC – Wednesday, November 7 (with Vancity Credit Union)
- London, ON – Tuesday, November 13 (with Elgin, Middlesex, Oxford Workforce Planning and Development Board)
CERIC wishes to thank the many local partners who are collaborating with us to host roadshows and share information with their members and networks.
If you are located in one of these cities and would like to attend a roadshow, or would like to partner with CERIC to host a future roadshow in your community, please contact Sharon Ferriss at firstname.lastname@example.org.