CERIC on the road this spring to share career development knowledge and resources
CERIC will be travelling to locations across Canada starting this month for a series of roadshows. These learning and networking events introduce attendees to CERIC’s programs and publications and provide the opportunity to connect with like-minded professional peers.
Roadshows are inclusive events, designed to allow conversations between all who have a stake in career development, including career practitioners, educators, employers, community agencies and government. The goal of the roadshows is for stakeholders to:
- Discover new research, education and resources from CERIC that will provide insights to support and enhance their work;
- Participate in a two-way dialogue around what career development needs/gaps exist and how CERIC can help in addressing these; and
- Build a network of local individuals and organizations that are engaged in different facets of career development.
The following dates have been confirmed for the spring roadshow series:
- Moncton, NB – Career Engagement with Roberta Neault, Monday, May 13, 2019
- Whitehorse, YK – CERIC Introduction with Riz Ibrahim, Monday, May 27, 2019
- Montreal, QC – Retain and Gain: Career Management for Non-Profits and Charities with Lisa Taylor (in English), Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- Montreal, QC – Retain and Gain: Career Management for Small Business with Lisa Taylor and André Raymond (in French), Wednesday, May 29, 2019
- Halifax, NS – Retain and Gain: Career Management for Non-Profits and Charities with Lisa Taylor, Thursday, May 30, 2019
- Quebec City, QC – Retain and Gain: Career Management for Small Business with André Raymond (in French), Wednesday, June 12, 2019
CERIC wishes to thank the many local partners who are collaborating with us to host roadshows and share information with their members and networks.
If you are located in one of these cities and would like to attend a roadshow, or would like to partner with CERIC to host a future roadshow in your community, please contact Cyrielle Filias at firstname.lastname@example.org.