Cannexus20 National Career Development Conference is less than three weeks away
Cannexus is Canada’s largest bilingual National Career Development Conference and will take place January 27-29, 2020 in Ottawa. The conference will bring together more than 1,200 professionals from education, community, government and private sectors to exchange information and explore innovative approaches in career counselling and career and workforce development.
The final conference programme is now available online and features:
- 150+ concurrent education sessions on current and emerging issues
- A unique conversation accessing the wisdom of all conference attendees in World Cafe
- 3 amazing keynotes in Zita Cobb, Tristram Hooley and Natan Obed who will inform and invigorate you
- Spark! Luncheon speakers featuring 4 TED-style Talks that will inspire you to think differently about your work and life
- 4 optional skill-building pre-conference workshops
- 6 Mega Sessions with some of our most popular presenters and highly pertinent subjects
- The transformational KAIROS Blanket Exercise
- An exciting Workforce Development Spotlight with 4 panels of leading experts
- 40+ exhibitors showcasing their programs and services plus 3 Zones
- 3 sets of Carousels in Block 1, Block 4 and Block 7 where you rotate around interactive presentations
Three new publications from CERIC will debut during the conference:
- Strengthening Mental Health Through Effective Career Development: A Practitioner’s Guide – thanks to our Knowledge Champions, each Cannexus delegate will receive a free copy!
- Guiding Principles of Career Development Action Plans – available for purchase at $10/copy
- Updated for 2020! Computing Careers & Disciplines: A Quick Guide for Prospective Students and Career Advisors – available for purchase at $10/copy
These resources either are or will also be available for free download on the CERIC website.