Timely resources from CareerWise for career professionals navigating COVID-19
Like many around the globe, Canada’s career development professionals are navigating the rapidly changing reality of life amid COVID-19. CareerWise compiled a list of resources to help career professionals and their clients. Resource categories include: job search, mental health, remote working, upcoming webinars and diversions.
Just a few examples:
- 8 Proven Video Interview Tips to Help You Succeed (FlexJobs)
- COVID-19: Job market insights & job search strategies from experts (CultivatedCulture)
- 5 mental-health resources career and workplace professionals can use (CareerWise)
- Going Viral: Taking Your Conference Online for COVID-19 (Inside Higher Ed)
- Doing an OK job: navigating teaching in the age of COVID-19 (University Affairs)
- New to Working Remotely? These Resources Can Help (LinkedIn)
- Engaging and Recognizing Employees During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond (Brandon Hall Group)
- ‘Let your kids get bored’: emergency advice from teachers on schooling at home (The Guardian)
- 500 Free Online Courses From Ivy League Schools (Inc)
- These 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch (Travel and Leisure)
If you have resources or information you think would be valuable to include in this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
CareerWise is a program of CERIC that helps people working in career development across Canada stay up to date on the top news and trends.