Only 2 weeks to go until virtual Cannexus21
Cannexus is Canada’s largest bilingual National Career Development Conference and will take place on January 25 & 27 and February 1 & 3, 2021 online. This year the conference will bring together more than 2,000+ professionals from across the country and around the world to reimagine career development, refresh skills and renew hope in 2021.
Registration will close on Friday, January 22 at 5:00 pm ET.
10 reasons why this is your year to attend Cannexus:
- Great rates are still available. Regular registration is $375. You can save 25% for Groups of 5 or more (a very popular option this year for team-building) or if you are a member of one of 40 supporting organizations. Full-time students pay only $50
- Participate in big-picture conversations about the role of career development in the pandemic recovery and in social justice movements for equality, decent work and climate sustainability
- Your registration provides 100+ hours of learning where you’ll gain practical skills and understand current LMI to help you adapt and serve your clients
- Learn directly from leading researchers and practitioners nationally and globally: Jim Bright, Nancy Arthur, Jim Stanford, Tristram Hooley, Spencer Niles, Norman Amundson, Gray Poehnell, Roberta Borgen (Neault), Rich Feller, Mark Franklin, Sareena Hopkins, Lisa Taylor and so many more
- Access all the recordings for a full year, providing 12 months of continuing professional development on-demand
- Connect with your peers and expand your network through our virtual networking activities including a unique online cocktail party
- A flexible and relaxed conference schedule – up to five hours of sessions each day over four days – where you can customize your experience
- “Find your flock,” as past attendees have described joining together in a community of like-minded professionals making a meaningful difference in people’s lives
- Discover empowerment and motivation at a time of tremendous flux
- Without travel, hotel and time away from work, attending the virtual Cannexus conference will be much more convenient and cost-effective than ever before and allow you to experience Canada’s largest bilingual career development conference
If you already registered for Cannexus21, here is some helpful information:
All registered delegates who have paid their registration fees received an email on January 4 with login details. The sender is from “Cannexus21” with email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not seen this email in your inbox, please check your spam. If the email is not in your spam folder, contact email@example.com.
- Virtual conference FAQs
- Navigating the virtual conference platform (instruction guide)
- Virtual conference FAQs
Cannexus is presented by CERIC and supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada and a broad network of supporting organizations and sponsors.