CareerWise launches, bringing you the best of the web weekly
Canada’s career professionals now have a new resource at their disposal! Each week CERIC’s ContactPoint web site will put together some of the most interesting articles on career counselling and career development. Called CareerWise, this new electronic publication will keep you current, enrich your work – and save you time.
News articles and blogs in the first issue include:
- Companies struggling to attract critical-skill, high-potential workers
- Retirement Planning: An Emerging Role for Career Counsellors
- University of Saskatchewan Career Program Assessments Help Aboriginal Students Succeed
- Advocating, educating, inspiring: the expanding role of career professionals
- Canada’s youth largely working or learning
- Record number of Canadians starting own businesses
- Canada is increasingly becoming a country of small entrepreneurs, says a new report from CIBC
- Why ‘follow your passion’ is bad advice
- The Top 75 Websites For Your Career
A French-language version of CareerWise from ContactPoint’s sister site OrientAction will start in the coming weeks.
Contact us about CareerWise at email@example.com. Advertising opportunities are available.