Announcing your Cannexus19 Mega speakers
Taking place January 28-30, 2019 in Ottawa, the Cannexus19 National Career Development Conference will feature this just-announced lineup of Mega Sessions with well-known presenters on highly pertinent subjects – from Indigenous youth to values-based leadership.
- Kofi Hope, Founding Executive Director, CEE Centre for Young Black Professionals – Values-based Leadership
- Herky Cutler, President & CEO, Herkycutler.com – Non-Traditional Assessment Tools
- Shari St Peter, Executive Director, Niagara Peninsula Aboriginal Area Management Board – Indigenous Youth
Mega Panel: Theories and Models at Work – Ideas for Practice
- Nancy Arthur, Professor, University of Calgary
- Louis Cournoyer, Professor, Université du Québec à Montréal
- Mary McMahon, Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Queensland
- Roberta Neault, President, Life Strategies Ltd.
- France Picard, Professor, Université Laval
- Michel Turcotte, Career Counsellor, Psychologist & Researcher
Cannexus19 is expected to bring together 1,000 career development professionals from education, government, community and private sectors. The conference is designed to promote the exchange of information and explore innovative approaches in the areas of career counselling and career development.
Register by September 5 for the Super Saver rate. Pay only $450 for a full 3-day registration, a $125 savings off the regular $575 price. Special rates for presenters, members of supporting organizations, students and groups are also available.
The conference is presented by CERIC and supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada and a broad network of supporting organizations.