New “Future of Work” literature search marks CERIC’s 50th
The world of work is changing rapidly. With the growth of automation and artificial intelligence in the workplace, what are the implications for today’s talent and tomorrow’s labour market? CERIC’s latest literature search Future of Work examines opportunities and challenges with the Future of Work and how career practitioners can prepare their clients.
Topics covered in the literature search include:
- Research, trends and stats on the Future of Work
- Talent development in preparing the future workforce
- Impact of aging on the future labour market
- Implications for HR and career management in the workplace
- Global talent and workforce transitions
- The gig economy in the Future of Work
- Most important skill sets for the next decade
- Creating good jobs in the age of artificial intelligence
There are now 50 literature searches now available, including Career Development Theory and Career Management Models, Economic Benefits of Career Guidance, Parental Involvement in Career Development, Labour Market Trends, Mental Health Issues in the Workplace, and more.
Featuring comprehensive listings of key research and articles in career development, literature searches highlight critical points of current knowledge.
As a student, academic or practitioner in the field, literature searches are helpful if you are researching the latest thinking or proven best practices. They are also valuable if you are considering a submission to CERIC for project partnership funding in order to gain an overview of major work already done in your area of interest.