CERIC seeking article proposals for Careering magazine issue on “Career Mindsets”
CERIC is requesting article proposals for the Winter 2022 issue of Careering magazine, on the theme of “Career Mindsets.” New contributors are welcome, and can submit in English, French or both languages. Please review our Submission Guidelines and send a 1-2 paragraph proposal outlining your topic idea to Editor Lindsay Purchase, firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, Oct. 14.
- What are career mindsets?
- How does this intersect with career literacy?
- What does this concept mean for different groups of people (e.g. newcomers, people who are disconnected from the labour market, etc.) and how can career mindset be applied in those contexts?
- How would you like to see career mindsets shift (e.g. for clients, employers) and how do you see the concept of career changing?
- What is the impact of unexpected events on career mindsets?
- How can you integrate career mindsets into different spaces (e.g. workplace, various levels of education, etc.)?
- How can we help those who aren’t career professionals bring this concept into their spaces?
- How is a career mindset demonstrated?
Visit ceric.ca/careering to view all past issues of the magazine, and watch out for our Fall 2021 “Career Development Reimagined” issue, which will be released Oct. 6.