From My Perspective: A Guide to Career/Employment Centre Management
|Author(s)||Marilyn Van Norman|
Revised in 2016.
From My Perspective…. will touch upon fundamental organizational capacity issues such as staffing, financing, programming, profile establishment and maintenance, as well as essential ingredients for success such as effective networking, mentoring, relationship management, marketing, time management, visioning, strategic planning and evaluation.
Get Your Copy
The guide can be accessed in a variety of formats to suit your needs…
- Download the free epdf
- Print: $10.00 via Amazon.ca or Chapters.Indigo.ca
- Purchase bulk copies (10 or more) at 30% off through CERIC. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Institutions with an account can order directly from Ingram
- Available as an ebook for $6.50 (Kindle or Kobo)
“A very no-nonsense approach to the management of a Career/Employment Centre. As all experienced or inexperienced managers will know, the task of managing a Career/Employment Centre is ever changing and evolving. The topics covered are the day-to-day realities of a Career/Employment Centre Manager. Relevant topics, sound advice and practical solutions will make this a definite read for all managers, senior staff and Boards of Directors.”
– Nancy Dube, General Manager, YMCA of Sudbury