CERIC releases winter/spring 2021 webinar calendar: Diversity & inclusion, motivational interviewing, experiential learning and more
CERIC is announcing its 2021 webinar calendar and will be offering a variety of webinar series in the next few months to support the career development community on a range of timely topics. Register now to plan ahead for your professional development in the new year.
The winter/spring webinar schedule features:
- Integrating Motivational Interviewing into Career Counselling Practice to Overcome Client Ambivalence presented by Roxanne Sawatzky, in partnership with Career Development Association of Alberta (CDAA) |Tuesdays, February 23, March 2 & 9, 2021 | $119 CDAA members; $159 non-members
- Building Cultural Intelligence to Promote Diversity and Inclusion: What We Need to Know to Thrive in the Workplace presented by Azumme Degun, in partnership with Ontario Association of Career Development (OACM) | Wednesdays, February 24, March 3 & 10, 2021 | $119 OACM members; $159 non-members
- New Tools and Resources: 3 Experts Help You Navigate Changes in Career Development Practice and the Labour Market presented by Katharine Mullock, Sareena Hopkins and Anthony Mantione, in partnership with Labour Market Information Council (LMIC) | Mondays, March 1, 8 & 15, 2021 | FREE webinar series
- Intégrer l’approche d’acceptation et d’engagement (ACT) pour aider nos clients à apprivoiser leurs blocages et prendre soin de notre rôle d’intervenant (French) presented by Frédéric Piot, in partnership with Association québécoise des professionnels du développement de carrière (AQPDDC) | Tuesdays, March 30, April 6 & 13, 2021 | $119 AQPDDC members; $159 non-members
- Career Theories and Models at Work: Ideas for Practice (FREE webinar series with English and French webinars): Helping Clients Take Control of Their Career Future with the Solution-Focused Theory presented by Judi Miller | Monday, March 29, 2021; Advocacie et projet collectif et communautaires menés par des personnes immigrantes : une entrée par la théorie culturelle-historique de l’activité presented by Patricia Dionne & Audrey Dupuis |Monday, April 12, 2021
- COMING SOON! Designing Feasible, Focused and Flexible Experiential Learning in Challenging Times presented by Lorraine Godden & Carolyn Hoessler | Thursdays, February 25, March 4 & 11, 2021 (More registration details will be available in January 2021)
For paid webinar series, registered participants will receive a password-protected video recording of each session. The recordings will remain available for one month after the final webinar of the series to allow you to catch up if you miss any weeks. For free webinar series, the recordings will remain available indefinitely.
CERIC partners with associations and organizations across Canada and beyond to present webinars that offer timely, convenient and affordable professional development. Previously, CERIC has also worked with the Canadian Association for Supported Employment, New Brunswick Career Development Association, Canadian Association of Career Educators & Employers, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, BC Career Development Association, Association of Service Providers for Employability and Career Training and the US-based National Career Development Association.