Winter 2021: Social Justice
(And the other newsletters from CERIC.)
Click on the image to read the digital edition of Careering magazine.
The Spring-Summer 2021 issue of Careering magazine will be on the theme of “Career Pivots.” New contributors are welcome, and can submit in English, French or both languages. Please review our Submission Guidelines and send a 1-2 paragraph proposal outlining your topic idea to Editor Lindsay Purchase, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than January 29.
We welcome ideas representing a wide interpretation of this theme, including (but not limited to):
- Career change resumes and job search
- Career readiness in K-12
- Changes to and innovations in career services
- Client motivation
- Dealing with job loss
- How to help different client populations cultivate a career mindset
- Lifelong learning and micro-credentials
- Navigating labour market trends and disruptors
- School-to-work or work-to-school transitions
- Talent development strategies
Views expressed by contributors are not necessarily those of CERIC. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.