Did you miss one of our recent live webinar series?
Webinars offer convenient, accessible and cost-effective professional development to practitioners across Canada and beyond. While our past paid webinars are not available for review, please look at our past FREE webinars to access the recordings and enrich your professional development!
Past Paid Webinars
PAST PAID WEBINARS
- Global Perspectives in Career Development: Empowering Your Inclusive Practice through Indigenous Knowledge and Worldviews
Original Dates: September 18 & 25, 2023 | Victoria Grant, Trina Maher, Lynette Reid & Peter Apulu | In partnership with CDANZ
- Trauma-Informed Career Development: How to Establish Trauma-Wise Spaces in Your Practice
Original Dates: May 11, 18 & 25, 2023 | Kari McCluskey | In partnership with CCPA
- The CDP’s Roadmap to Effectively Supporting Neurodiverse Clients
Original Dates: May 3, 10 & 17, 2023 | Sarah Taylor | In partnership with CASE
- How to Effectively Integrate Reflective Practice in Experiential Learning for Career Development: Tools, Frameworks and Map
Original Dates: November 22, 29 & December 6, 2022 | Mark Franklin, Rich Feller and Sean Elliott | In partnership with CEWIL
- Motivation at Work: Helping Your Clients to Develop Skills for Energy, Enthusiasm and Effectiveness
Original Dates: October 18, 25 & November 1, 2022 | Dr. Jason Cressey | In partnership with CASE
Past Free Webinars & Virtual Events
Get access to our past free recordings
PAST FREE WEBINARS
RECORDING: Free Webinar Series: New Tools and Resources: 3 Experts Help You Navigate Changes in Career Development Practice and the Labour Market – March 1, 8 & 15, 2021 with Katharine Mullock, Sareena Hopkins & Anthony Mantione
RECORDING: Free Webinar Series: Career Theories and Models at Work – April 20, 24, 27 & May 1, 2020 with authors Jon Woodend (Australia), Louis Cournoyer (Canada), Simon Viviers (Canada) and David L. Blustein (USA)
RECORDING: Free Webinar: Bridging Two Worlds: Practical Strategies to Support Educators Working to Meet the Needs of Newcomer Students – April 11, 2018 with Dr Jan Stewart, Kirby Borgardt and Kari McCluskey
PAST FREE LIVE EVENTS
Looking for the upcoming learning opportunities at CERIC? Check out our live webinars.