‘Recovery, Reflection, Resilience’: Fall 2022 issue of Careering magazine now available
CERIC’s Fall 2022 Careering theme of “Recovery, Reflection, Resilience” aims to hold space for the complex reality we find ourselves in after two-plus years of COVID-19. It recognizes that we’re recreating normal as we go – and it may not be what we had imagined. We asked contributors to consider, how can the career development field navigate what’s happening now and prepare for what’s to come?
- Yes, your employees are still burned out. Here’s what you can do about it
- ‘Crossing the Rubicon’: Turning career action crises into opportunities
- Which hybrid work model is right for your client?
- Case Study: Reimagining mentorship for South Asian & Tamil women and gender-diverse peoples
- Choose crisis before crisis chooses you
- From compassion fatigue to compassion satisfaction
- Future mindsets and skillsets for a changing world
- How to help your clients navigate the trauma of racism in the workplace
- Re-entry moms: untapped talent at its finest
- Stress-management strategies from occupational therapy
- Supporting homeless clients starts with understanding their unique stories
- Taking a gap year could be the antidote to students’ experience deficit
- Three dimensions of career decision-making
- Two models to develop individual and organizational resilience
- Plus: Editor’s note
Careering magazine is Canada’s Magazine for Career Development Professionals and is the official publication of CERIC. You can also access past issues for free online.
Details for the Winter 2023 issue of Careering will be released soon. Check back on ceric.ca/careering-magazine or sign up for CERIC’s free CareerWise Weekly newsletter or subscribe to Careering to get the latest updates.