The Great Careers Disconnect
(And the other newsletters from CERIC.)
Click on the image to read the digital edition of Careering magazine.
CERIC is seeking your article ideas for the Fall 2022 issue of Careering magazine, which will be on the theme of “Recovery, Reflection, Resilience.” Articles from this issue will be published to ceric.ca/careering.
Potential topic areas include but are not limited to:
- Actionable wellness advice for organizations and individuals (e.g. self-care when you don’t have time)
- Building resilience to respond to present and future challenges
- Compassion fatigue
- Dealing with challenging (personal and global) events in career development
- How to lead in the “new normal”
- Hybrid work (for clients and within the careers space)
- Trauma-informed career development
Please review our Submission Guidelines and send a 1-2 paragraph description outlining your topic idea and what you would like to include in the article to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, July 13. New writers are welcome, and can submit in English, French or both languages.
Views expressed by contributors are not necessarily those of CERIC. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.