By popular request, CERIC, in collaboration with partnering associations and expert presenters, is now able to offer recordings of past webinars on-demand, extending access to this valuable learning. Available right now, you can purchase all paid webinar series from 2020, including those on Autism, Remote Services, Mental Health, Older Workers and Self-Care.
- Remote Career Services: Reaching and Engaging Clients Over Blended Technologies presented by Tannis Goddard, in partnership with Association of Service Providers for Employability and Career Training Association
- Rethinking Career Engagement for Older Workers: Adapting to a Changing Workforce presented by William Borgen, Roberta Borgen (Neault) and Jennifer Luke (Australia), in partnership with the British Columbia Career Development
- Connecting Career Development and Mental Health: Practical Applications with Clients presented by Dave Redekopp and Michael Huston, in partnership with Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada
- La pratique à distance : transfert de savoirs professionnels, réseaux sociaux et dossier numérique (French) presented by Michel Turcotte, Nadya Villeneuve and Annie Gourdes, in partnership with Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation du Québec
- The Wellness Paradigm: Preventative Self-Care Techniques to Help Career Professionals & Their Clients Succeed in the ‘New Normal’ presented by Wayne Pagani, Carol Brochu and Michelle Precourt, in partnership with Career Professionals of Canada
- The Career Development Professional’s Guide to Effectively Serving Clients Living on the Autism Spectrum presented by Sarah Taylor, in partnership with Canadian Association for Supported Employment
The cost is $119 per person with a discount of 25% on group registrations of 5 or more. Recordings will be accessible until February 2022.
CERIC partners with associations and organizations across Canada and beyond to present webinars that offer timely, convenient and affordable professional development.